Thread: IHRA Division 6 Finals 2015

Default IHRA Division 6 Finals 2015

Hey everyone it's that time of year! The IHRA Division 6 Finals are almost here.

They will be held August 20-23 in Spokane

Everyone interested in going will need to be signed up by Aug 5th. If you will not be at the next race please let me know by the 5th so I can get you put on the list.

Everyone is welcome to come and the more the merrier. So lets represent Walla Walla Drag Strip and show them what the newest members to IHRA can do!
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

[QUOTE=kck6894;3409]Hey everyone it's that time of year! The IHRA Division 6 Finals are almost here.

Hey Kasey, since one needs to have a permanent 'X' number to race in the finals, how does one obtain such 'X' number?

Thanx,

Bill

PS: August 1 & 2 races are still kinda up in the air for me but I still want to go to Spokane. Add me to your list. Thanx.

[QUOTE=bikrbill;3410]
    Quote Originally Posted by kck6894 View Post
    Hey everyone it's that time of year! The IHRA Division 6 Finals are almost here.

Hey Kasey, since one needs to have a permanent 'X' number to race in the finals, how does one obtain such 'X' number?

Thanx,

Bill

PS: August 1 & 2 races are still kinda up in the air for me but I still want to go to Spokane. Add me to your list. Thanx.

http://www.ihra.com/ihra-membership/membership-center
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

Also, anyone who kept their Christmas Tree from last years division finals, Cheryll would like to have them brought back to her at this weekends race so she can do any repairs that are needed.
    91 Mustang Coupe

Please help spread the word everyone.
    IHRA Division 6 Finals are Aug 20-23rd at Spokane Raceway.
    If you are interested in going I need to know by the end of the day tomorrow.
    If you know someone who is wanting to attend please check with them and have them contact Kasey. 509-301-9243
    91 Mustang Coupe

All of the racers attending division finals in Spokane with us. We are going to have a taco potluck on Saturday night. The track will provide the meat for the tacos. If everyone could bring a side and/or condiment that would be awesome.

Please help spread the word
    91 Mustang Coupe

So how did the races go? I hear Wiford did well...