Thread: Car of the week

Default Car of the week

Griffin Publishing here in Spokane, who prints the AutoClipper weekly cars for sale magazine have started a car of the week page where they will be highlighting someones vehicle. This is the first week and our own Jim Denoyer has been labeled as the owner/racer with a picture of Brian Petersons Maverick. In the back ground you will notice our mostly fearless track manager Kasey watching as Jim is making his launch. So check out inside the back cover of this weeks (Jan 10th) AutoClipper for the picture. Next week should be Shalon's car.

Have an interest in getting your vehicle pictured? Send them a 300dpi .jpg photo to CarShow@GriffenPublishingInc.com, AND include info...owner, vehicle, engine, trans, suspension, interior, wheels, and extra info.

At some point in time they will be drawing an owners name to win $500.

Jim and I made a deal with the car. Congratulations on making the paper.

Where can I see the picture?

That's pretty cool :)
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

You can find it inside the back cover of the magazine each week, and I was told on the Griffin Publishing Facebook Page.

Correction...Not Griffin Publishing...but the AutoClipper Facebook page.
    Last edited by Shalons Dad; 01-22-2014 at 11:27 AM.