Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: The Plum Nuts Racing Thread

Trailer is loaded... Janet's "big sled" (the one she broke this spring) is still on the lift... the engine's heads are in Vermont getting a little re-work (still leaking H2O soooo she is driving the little motor sled... dug it out of the corner of the shop, put on the clutches, screwed in the spark plugs, dumped gas in it and two pulls and it was making noise... SWEET! Now Janet will be on something almost a second slower than mine... what could go wrong??

Angry Mustangs Need to be Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record... it is the red/black Mustang guy's record against me... 49540 wins to my ZERO, ZIP NADA WINS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plumnuts View Post
    For the record... it is the red/black Mustang guy's record against me... 49540 wins to my ZERO, ZIP NADA WINS!!!!!
    Guy does nothing but play games with you too!! I'd be PISSED too if I were you!!
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

First off... THANK YOU !!! to all of the Walla Walla staff, volunteers, manager, and owners for keeping the track open despite the recent challenges. Serious thank you we know it is not easy.

The final on Sunday... I won by 13.5 inches at the stripe... the guy from Seattle on his Kawasaki was super fast!

Now the complaint... WHERE IN THE HELL WAS THE TROPHY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is what I expected...

http://www.washingtonraceways.com/at...4&d=1401339993
    Last edited by Plumnuts; 10-05-2014 at 10:25 PM.

You have very low expectations
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

Quote Originally Posted by kck6894 View Post
    You have very low expectations
    how about:

http://www.hot-girls-in-bikinis.com/...fs-115-008.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends!

Default Saturday Night

Janet, "You know we are racing this coming week" Me "Huh!?! Oh crap I have parts but not put together my sled... mad dash putting the dang noise makers put together... if no surprises we will be there.

In response to other racers concerns that we were just "too good" and it was "unfair" that we are racing we decided to take the summer off from racing to allow all of the complainers a chance to practice... I mean look at last weekend, our equipment ran super well, had no issues and I went round after round....

Seriously, we are taking the summer off as we sold our home and we are building a new shack and will be living in our race trailer as it is being built... I'm sure the constant living in the trailer will necessitate at least one or two 911 calls from the neighbors of a domestic dispute as I push Janet mentally off the ledge and she threatens to beat me with a pan!

We will be back when we can... stay safe racing!

poor, poor Janet.....................

It's been nice knowing you Mike. It was a pleasure. I hope when she kills you it's quick and painless..........
    91 Mustang Coupe