Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Plum Nuts Racing Thread

I also did some research for the WW track management on what a proper trophy girl looks like... next time I win (okay "if" I ever win again) this is what I expect.... and NO TRICKS!!! if you dress John Hull up as a girl I would be in counseling for many years and qualify for post-traumatic stress
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Plumnuts; 05-28-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumnuts View Post
    I also did some research for the WW track management on what a proper trophy girl looks like... next time I win (okay "if" I ever win again) this is what I expect.... and NO TRICKS!!! if you dress John Hull up as a girl I would be in counseling for many years and qualify for post-traumatic stress
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

I got asked the other day if we "quit racing?" Nope!

We are just swamped with demands on our time right now (mostly self-inflicted) and Janet's sled lost a couple of pistons so we have some repairs to do before we can race again.

It looks like it may be as late as September before we will be able to start racing again... when we get back from vacation we will post some pictures.

We will all miss you. Just make sure you're here for the open so you can continue your dominance of the bike/Sled class
    91 Mustang Coupe
    347ci - 11.5:1, AFM Hi-Rev TFS heads, Mondo Box, 90mm TB, AFM Power pipe,Comp Cam, 47lb injectors, Kooks 1 3/4 long tubes, Kooks 3" x-pipe, 3" magnaflow's, AEM, Pump gas

Two things. Are those picture of your daughters? And there are pictures from Spokane of YOU dressed in a poodle skirt. I think we all need therapy after seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Movemonger View Post
    Two things. Are those picture of your daughters? And there are pictures from Spokane of YOU dressed in a poodle skirt. I think we all need therapy after seeing that.
    the pictures of the girls at the Kansas Nationals? Nope. Hey it was a hot day in Spokane last year and I wanted to let the boys to be able to breath... I wore the skirt Scottish style

Default North of the Arctic Circle

We did it! Over 2000 miles on the motorcycles on dirt/gravel/mud/goo. We drove to Inuvik, Northwest Territory, Canada this past week on the Dempster Road. Look up where Inuvik is and you will certainly think we are "plum nuts"

The road goes on and on for almost 500 miles (we rode the Dempster road but also took in the Campbell Road... another Yukon dirt road).

Ferry crossing (1 of 2)

Janet trying to get 40 winks along with 90000000000000 zillion mosquitos!!! Photo taken at Midnight

Pretty country

1 AM at one of the river crossings

Bears! We also saw sheep, moose, lynx, and foxes

It was muddy or dusty... road conditions changed by the hour and elevation.

Janet was great and kept her bike upright for the whole trip through some very challenging conditions (at one point she wanted to sell her motorcycle and fly home). MANY people try to do the road on a motorcycle and a large percentage crash their bike or turn around 1/2 way through the trip. It is a tough adventure... had a blast! We met people from all over the World trying to do what we did...Next year it is Alaska and the Dalton and Denali Roads!!!!
    Last edited by Plumnuts; 09-11-2014 at 10:29 PM.

That sounds like quite the adventure! It does take "plumnuts" to a new level. Any more pics?

John

A few more pictures

For about 100 miles it was muddy causing this guy to have a bad day. It was super hard keeping the bikes upright in the sticky, thick goo

Yea there is snow in June

Celebrating finishing the road, tired and dirty buy happy we made it without any incident

Animals on the Alcan

Default What gives?

Several months ago a certain red/black Mustang driver and I slugged it out in a tight one and he kicked my ass... so how come the same guy throws one away when he raced my wife ??? I think it is because he likes my wife better than me